If you are not happy with the way your case is being handled:
1. Speak to the caseworker who may be able to provide an explanation that addresses your concern.
2. If you are not satisfied with the response then you should contact the Senior Solicitor, who will investigate your complaint and contact you within 14 days (or less) to explain what action has been taken.
3. If you are still not satisfied with the Senior Solicitor’s action, you may contact the Office for the Supervision of Solicitors here or seek independent legal advice from another solicitor.
If you are unhappy with the running of the CLC:
1. You should complain to the Practice Manager who shall aim to respond to your complaint within 14 days (or less).
2. If you are not satisfied with the outcome you have the right to take your complaint to the CLC's Management Committee.
3. Your complaint against the CLC shall then be investigated and a report sent to you within 14 days.