We offer free or subsidised legal advice in the following areas of Community Care:
- Social Services care for the destitute.
- Carers' rights.
- Obtaining a package of care.
- Adaptations to property.
- Hospital discharge.
- Services for disabled children.
- Powers of attorney and court of protection.
- Access to healthcare/ social workers.
- Review or challenge to assessments.
- Complaints about the Local Authority.
- Children in care.
- Charging for residential care or personal care at home.
- Reductions in your care package.
- Advice on charges.
- Termination of services.
- Respite care.